HIGHER LEVEL SKILLS PROGRAM
Queensland Higher Level Skills
The Higher Level Skills program is funded by the Queensland Government
What qualification/s do Educare College offer under the Higher Level Skills Program?
|Qualification Name||Number of Units||Student
Co-contribution fee & *Cost per UoC
Co-contribution fee (concession) & *Cost per UoC
|CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care||28||
28 x $3.57142857
28 x $1.78571429
*UoC = Unit of Competency
Course fees include all resources and materials.
- Pricing is the same for both classroom delivery and external study. Class timetables subject to numbers.
- The co-contribution fee may be paid on behalf of the student by the employer or another third party.
- Students who do not meet the eligibility criteria for Higher Level Skills Funding, fees will be calculated at the Fee-For-Service rates.
Concessional Participants defined as follows:
(a) the Participant holds a Health Care concession card or Pensioner concession card issued under Commonwealth law, or is the partner or a dependant of a person who holds a Health Care concession card or Pensioner concession card, and is named on the card; or
(b) the Participant can provide an official form under Commonwealth law confirming that the Participant, his or her partner or the person of whom the Participant is a dependant, is entitled to concessions under a Health Care or Pensioner concession card; or
(c) the Participant is an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander person
Participants will no longer be eligible for further subsidised training under the Program once they complete the Higher Level Skills qualification
- Participants will be required to complete the Training and Employment Survey within three months after training
- Participants undertaking some Qualifications are required to undertake vocational placement as it forms part of your assessment. This will require you to work (unpaid) in a live working environment. Duration of vocational placement will depend on your specific course requirements.