QUEENSLAND CERTIFICATE 3 GUARANTEE
Queensland Certificate 3 Guarantee
The Certificate 3 Guarantee gives eligible Queenslanders access to government subsidised training. This subsidy covers up to and including one post-school certificate level III qualification in priority training areas.
The Certificate 3 Guarantee subsidy for a course is paid to the training provider to reduce the cost of the certificate III course to the student. The Certificate 3 Guarantee program is funded by the Queensland Government.
You are eligible for Certificate 3 Guarantee funding if:
- You are 15 years of age or older
- Have finished or left secondary school
- Are a Queensland resident
- Australian citizen or Australian permanent resident (including humanitarian entrant) or temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permit on the pathway to permanent residency or a New Zealand citizen
- You do not hold or are not currently enrolled in a certificate III or higher level qualification (certificate III qualifications completed prior to 1995 or at school do not apply)
- You are currently employed. Employment status does not matter, nor is there any minimum education requirement, except the standard entry requirements for the course
What qualification/s do Educare College offer under Certificate 3 Guarantee?
CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support
CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
FSK20113 Certificate II in Skills for Work and Vocational Pathways
What will it cost me to participate?
Course fees associated with your training are subsidised by the Queensland Government, leaving only a compulsory student contribution enrolment fee.
Student Contribution Fees:
Non – Concessional: $99
Concessional Participants defined as follows:
(a) the Participant holds a Health Care concession card or Pensioner concession card issued under Commonwealth law, or is the partner or a dependant of a person who holds a Health Care concession card or Pensioner concession card, and is named on the card; or
(b) the Participant can provide an official form under Commonwealth law confirming that the Participant, his or her partner or the person of whom the Participant is a dependant, is entitled to concessions under a Health Care or Pensioner concession card; or
(c) the Participant is an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander person
- Participants will no longer be eligible for further subsidised training under the Program once they complete the Certificate III Qualification
- Participants will be required to complete the Training and Employment Survey within three months after training
- Participants undertaking some Qualifications are required to undertake vocational placement as it forms part of your assessment. This will require you to work (unpaid) in a live working environment. Duration of vocational placement will depend on your specific course requirements.